Delivery and Returns
Please Note: Due to the current national driver shortage, there may be delays on some orders. This is mostly affecting pallet orders. We are working closely with our delivery partners to ensure any delays are reported and handled as early as possible. We appreciate your patience whilst we work through this situation. Please contact a member of our customer service team on 01386 555 777 should you experience any delays.
We offer a free up to two working day delivery service for all orders over £75 (ex. VAT)to the UK Mainland. Order by 1pm Monday to Friday for within two working days delivery.
Items are shipped via DPD. We endeavour to despatch all orders received before 1pm (Monday to Friday) on the day of order. Unless otherwise requested, your order will be shipped on the next working day delivery service. You will receive a shipping notification email and/or text, once your order has been despatched. Due to the current driver shortage, we cannot currently guarantee next working day delivery.
Please note: Pallet orders can take up to two working days to be delivered, once the order has been processed. Pallet orders could be subject to an additional charge, depending on what area you require delivery to. Additional charges will be notified of ahead of dispatch.
Delivery charges for orders under £75
Orders under £75 are subject to the following charges (UK Mainland only):
- Standard Next Working Day Delivery Service – £10
- Weekday before 12PM – £25
- Saturday before 12PM – £35
- Saturday all day – £30
Delivery charges for orders over £75
Orders over £75 are subject to the following charges (UK Mainland only):
- Standard Next Working Day Delivery Service – £0
- Weekday before 12PM – £15
- Saturday before 12PM – £25
- Saturday all day – £20
Pallet delivery charges for orders over £75 only
Pallet orders over £75 are subject to the following charges (UK Mainland only):
- Next Working Day Delivery – £0
- Weekday (Specified Time - subject to availability) – £15
- Saturday (All Day) – £35
- Saturday (Specified Time - subject to availability) – £50
All customers living outside UK mainland
Please call us on 01386 555 777 for a delivery cost and to process your order. This will include Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands and Highlands, Channel Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Scilly Isles, Republic of Ireland. Services for these regions range from 1-5 days delivery. The delivery cost for your items will be quoted over the phone.
To cancel your order, please inform our customer service team by calling 01386 555 777 within 1 hour of receiving your order. Cancellation of orders placed out of working hours must be cancelled within the first business hour of the next working day. Any orders that are cancelled out of this timeframe will be subject to charge for reconsignment.
Please Note: We are not able to amend your order or delivery once your order has been picked and processed for despatch.
Tracking your deliveries
- Text/Email notification: If you supply us with your mobile number and/or email address, you will be notified by text/email once your items have been despatched.
- 1 hour delivery slot: On the morning of your delivery you will be sent a text/email with a 1-hour delivery slot.
- Track your driver: With the DPD App you can track your driver. You will have access to the driver’s route and location so you can see when they are near your property.
- Not going to be in? You can change your delivery address or even request DPD to deliver to a local store. Or, you can update your driver to e.g. 'leave parcel in shed'. Click here to find your local participating DPD Pickup Shop.
- Need to change your delivery date/time? No problem. Once you have your tracking number from DPD you can log in and make those changes. Any additional delivery charges can be made directly to DPD through the DPD app.
- Know your parcel's exact location: When your driver delivers your parcel the driver will take a photo of its location i.e. by the front door or the shed, so that you know exactly where your parcel has been left. Not in? If you're not in when the driver calls, a photo will be taken of your front door and a card placed through your letterbox.
Should you need to return an item for any reason, please call our customer service team on 01386 555 777.
Goods correctly supplied may not be returned without the Company’s agreement.
Any article which has been supplied to special requirements cannot be accepted for credit under any circumstances, and in other instances, a restocking charge may be imposed.
All returns, other than faulty or defective goods, will be subject to a collection fee (quote available on request) and a 15% restocking fee. This must be reported to BioPak within 5 working days of receiving the goods.
Returns will only be accepted if all items are unmarked and in new condition with item packaging (if applied) unbroken. Goods which are returned and do not comply with this, will not be accepted.
Please note: BioPak will not accept any returns that have not been agreed beforehand. This should be agreed with our customer service team prior to arranging any goods to be sent back to us.
All BioPak's products and services are subject to our current Terms & Conditions.