- 280ml / 8oz (80mm) Kraft Green Stripe Single Wall BioCup$111.40PER CARTON OF 1,000
- 280ml / 8oz (80mm) Kraft Green Line Single Wall BioCup$111.40PER CARTON OF 1,000
- 280ml / 8oz (80mm) White Green Line Single Wall BioCup$111.40PER CARTON OF 1,000
- 320ml / 10oz (80mm) White Green Line Single Wall BioCup$120.35PER CARTON OF 1,000
- 320ml / 10oz (80mm) Kraft Green Line Single Wall BioCup$120.20PER CARTON OF 1,000
- 350ml / 12oz (80mm) White Green Line Single Wall BioCup$124.80PER CARTON OF 1,000
- 350ml / 12oz (80mm) Kraft Green Line SingleWall BioCup$124.80PER CARTON OF 1,000
Single Wall Hot Cups
Looking to buy takeaway coffee cups online? Not all paper coffee cups are created equal. Traditional disposable coffee cups are often made from old-growth forests and conventional plastic derived from fossil fuels.
BioPak paper coffee cups are made from paper sourced from certified sustainably managed plantations and lined with Ingeo™ – a bioplastic made from plants, not oil. These takeaway cups are printed with non-toxic, environmentally-friendly water or soy-based inks. We use a heavy-duty, premium quality board to give our insulated coffee cups superior stability, insulation and lid fit.
Is the single wall coffee cup or double wall coffee cup the right disposable cup for your needs? Single-wall cups require less energy and paper to manufacture compared to double-wall cups. Transport-related emissions are reduced from the lower weight and more compact carton size of the single-wall cup. Learn about the difference between single-wall and double-wall coffee cups.
It is estimated that the world uses 500 billion plastic cups each year, with 16 billion paper cups comprising that total. This is an extraordinary amount of packaging that ultimately ends up in landfills. When it comes to biodegradable coffee cups, the term ‘biodegradable’ is often used by marketers in a misleading manner. The claims that a special additive can help conventional plastic 'biodegrade' are unsubstantiated and do not carry independent certification. On the contrary, research shows that these plastics fragment into small pieces but do not actually disappear. Our disposable coffee cups are certified industrially compostable and will completely biodegrade in an industrial compost facility within 120 days.
Our eco-friendly coffee cups are industrially compostable which reduces greenhouse gases, returns nutrients back to the earth and improves soil quality, and costs less than sending waste to landfill. These paper cups are accepted in an increasing number of Food Organics Garden Organics (FOGO) bins and we recommend to contact your local council to check if they do. This disposable cup, along with all our other products, is certified carbon neutral and 5% of profits from all sales is donated to positive change.