Single Wall BioPak Art Series Cups
Launched in 2013, the BioCup Art Series aims to promote local artists that explore environmental themes in their practice. These BioCup Art Series artists are tackling climate change through their work by raising public awareness of this plight. By using BioPak coffee cups as the canvas for these art series, these artworks reach the hands and eyes of millions.
Delight and engage your coffee lovers with this ever-changing gallery. With limited edition runs every eight weeks, there is always something new to explore on the unique paper coffee cups.
The single wall coffee Art Series BioCup is a stylish and sustainable option for milk-based hot drinks like lattes and cappucinos. See our blog if you need help deciding between buying single wall or double wall coffee cups.
BioCup Art Series Benefits
- Premium paperboard lined with plant-based bioplastic (Ingeo™)
- Heavy-duty, premium board means superior stability, better lid fit and insulation
- Printed with non-toxic, environmentally-friendly water or soy-based inks
- Designed to be biodegradable in a commercial facility
- Promotes the art community and brings awareness to environmental issues
BioCup Art Series Certifications
Material & Compost Certifications
- PEFC™ Certified Paper
- Australian Industrially Compostable (AS4736)
- European Industrially Compostable (EN13432)
- ISO14001 Environmental Certification
- ISO9001 Quality Certification
- HACCAP Food Safety Certification
- BRC Ethical Accreditation
- Located in China
- 200 employees
- 10,000sm size
- 9,000,000 units/day capacity